Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
1. A. toys B. bats C. doors D. bags
2. A. sentence¬s B. houses C. dates D. oranges
3. A. beliefs B. keeps C. enjoys D. pets
4. A. systems B. ideas C. prepares D. breaks
5. A. airports B. examples C. brothers D. friends
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
6. The little girl is crying because she _______________ her doll.
A. has lost B. had lost C. was losing D. was lost
7. We ____________ out yesterday because it _____________ at that time.
A. hadn’t gone – was raining B. didn’t go – rained
C. didn’t go – was raining D. didn’t go – had been
8. Nam has studied English since he _______________ 5 years old.
A. is B. was C. has been D. were
9. Mr. Gibbon usually drinks mineral water, but last night he ____________ champagne.
A. drinks B. has drunk C. is drinking D. drank
10. Since the end of the 20th century, English _______________ the most widely used language around the world.
A. has become B. became C. becomes D. had become
11. _______________ my key anywhere? I can’t find it.
A. Did you see B. Have you seen C. Will you see D. Do you see
12. When Mr. Lam came, we _______________ the room.
A. cleaned B. was cleaning C. were cleaning D. clean
13. I’m sorry I _______________ to you for a long time.
A. didn’t write B. haven’t written C. hadn’t written D. don’t write
14. What ______________ when I called you?
A. did you do B. are you doing C. were you doing D. do you do
15. Did you give Linda message when you _______________ her?
A. saw B. see C. have seen D. will see
16. Tam is willing to help his mother with the household _______________.
A. works B. jobs C. choir D. chores
Để xem đầy đủ bạn phải Download tài liệu về máy.